Titles from the post:
- Mistakes from the ICANN new gTLD program;
- The AFNIC report explains what is behind domain names;
- Can domain names be upgraded or improved?
- The .SUCKS new gTLD: pure genius or end-users nightmare?
- What could come next?
- The Afnic Report is full of suggestions for a “version 2”;
- A new Governance is the issue;
- Make the DNS more simple to end-users.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.