I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your gtld.club blog, which I try to read every day. I'm relatively new to the industry (going on three years now) and I have to credit your blog with helping me to build a foundation and expand my understanding in the area that interests me the most -- raising public awareness of and sparking imaginative interest in new gTLDs through creative communications campaigns and good storytelling.News
- Brand Your Music With An Innovative Domain Name;
- Looking Ahead: 2016 gTLD Risks and Opportunities;
- The .EMERSON new gTLD abandons its participation in the ICANN new gTLD program;
- Article - Financial Industry Quick To Embrace New TLDs;
- The .WEB new gTLD could be live by the end of 2016;
- Release of Country and Territory Names within the new gTLDs after:
- It is now possible to register "dropped" domain names from Donuts and RightSide;
- Meet with the ICANN's Global Domains Division in Amsterdam;
- Four new gTLD events added;
- Seems like there is a new "Multiple Registry" who wants to open in China: guess who?
- Trademark Clearinghouse - The .VIP Sunrise Period ends in 2 days;
- Newsletter - Did you miss the reading of a NEWS? Click on "View previous campaigns";
- The .LIVE new gTLD makes a major play with the .SOCIAL crowd in San Diego;
- More coming.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|