- CATERING RESTORATION (.restaurant - .kitchen - .bar - etc...);
- PHOTOGRAPHY (.photo - .film - .gallery - etc...);
- CITIES : these are city names only (.paris - .london - .tokyo - etc...);
- COMPANIES : new domain name extensions that we believe a company should keep its eyes on;
- The LAW and LEGAL matters (.legal - .attorney - .lawyer - etc...);
- FINANCE (.credit - .capital - .finance - etc...);
- COLORS (.orange - .pink - .green - etc...);
- SPORTS (.hockey - .basketball - .ski - etc...);
- ALCOHOL (.beer - .wine - .vodka - etc...);
- REAL ESTATE (.realestate - .realtor - .villas - etc...);
- Singular VS Plural versions of a new gTLD : these are domain name extensions which exist in their singular and plural version (ie: .gift and .gifts);
- FRENCH new gTLD applicants : these are applications submitted by French companies only;
- RELIGIONS (.catholic - .bible - .church - etc...);
- CARS (.taxi - .auto - .car - etc...);
- HEALTH (.health - .doctor - .hospital - etc...);
- ADULTS (no comment) and;
- Multiple Registries : group of Registries operating five (5) and more domain name extensions.
We got rid of two reports: "French connotations" which took me too long to update and the one related to generic TLDs which was added to the COMPANIES one.
Our reports are available in French too.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.