With the next round of the ICANN new gTLD program coming, I look for a position at an existing Registry, a Backend Registry, a future new gTLD applicant, a Multiple Registry, a Registrar (Corporate or Retail), a Law Firm or a Web/Communication Agency.
What I will do for you:
- I will create your .BRAND (also called "dotBrand") new gTLD project, considering potential objections;
- I will find the perfect price and deal for your mandatory Backend Registry provider;
- I will submit your new gTLD application to the ICANN until it is delegated;
- For a project dedicated to selling domain names through the network of accredited Registrars; I will operate and promote your TLD with the appropriate team;
- For new gTLD innovation on a $50 Million ROI project, I will need an hour of your time to explain how your application can change how consumers search on Internet.
- I will also be able to operate and monitor large domain name portfolios on both the Registrar or the Registrant's side (as a Registrar's client).
I have the experience from the first round of the ICANN new gTLD program and also worked for major Registrars (retail and Corporate) and Registries. I am based in Paris, France.
My details are available here.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.