Please check my latest news about new gTLDs:
- Free Speech Coalition is against .Sex, .Porn and .Adult new gTLDs (more here);
- ICANN meeting in Toronto: Full Schedule View (more here);
- The new gTLD Early Warnings (Governmental Advisory Committee) - (more here);
- ICANN seeks service providers for the URS (more here);
- Trademark Clearinghouse Update (more here) ;
- Better new gTLD trademark protections could come in the first round (more here);
- Next ICANN webinar on Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS) - (more here);
- Icann "hastening the threat of monopolisation" through its new scheme to sell generic words (more here)?
- New gTLD applicants to tell ICANN to keep dotless domains an option (more here);
- Delaware secretary of state opposes .INC, .CORP and .LTD new gTLDs (more here);
- Why some brands stayed out of first Dot-Brand auction (more here). According to this article, you can still acquire an new Top-Level Domain (...)
Please remember you should be registered in LinkedIn to check these links.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.