Below is just a sample of those companies who will be in attendance at Momentum's Digital Marketing & gTLD Strategy Congress in London on September 26-27 - don’t miss out on this unparalleled learning and networking experience.
Look Who’s Attending: http://momentumevents.co/gtldattending
Regardless of whether your organisation has applied for a TLD (top level domain) or not, Brands must understand and plan for the impact that the introduction of a thousand new gTLDs will have on your global digital marketing and brand management strategy.
Learn how to preserve and maximize the value of your brand as you engage with fellow industry leaders during interactive sessions covering:
- How to Ensure Your New TLD Becomes Your Company’s Smartest Marketing Investment
- New Capability Opportunities for Your Registry to Use Your .BRAND to Your Digital Advantage
- Practical Strategies for Ensuring Seamless User Navigation to Your New TLD
- Strategies for New gTLD Integration Across Multiple Media Platforms
- Search and String Logic – Ensuring Visibility & Driving Traffic to Your New TLD
Benefit from special case study sessions featuring insights from industry leaders entrenched in the gTLD landscape including:
- Peter LaMantia, CEO, Authentic Web Inc.
- Rich Merdinger, Vice President of Domains, GoDaddy.com
- Tony Kirsch, Senior Manager, International Business Development, ARI Registry Services
- Charlie Abrahams, VP & GM EMEA, MarkMonitor
- Roland LaPlante, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Afilias
- Jennie-Marie Larsen, CEO, Domain Diction
- Kathy Nielsen, Head of Business Development, New gTLDs, Sedo
Download the brochure and register now to reserve your space at this industry leading event. For more information, visit us online at www.gtldworldcongress.com or call +1 (646) 807-8555.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.