Repeating the message. New generic Top-Level Domains need to install and to do so, registries must reach out to end users. We have noticed that existing website owners won't change domain name but new creators tend to "adopt" new domains more and more. At Jovenet Consulting, we talk about new gTLDs and we are good at repeating a message again and again. To learn more about what we do, please have a look at the new version of our website.
- Strange - No free Internet anymore in the Niue Island because of...the proliferation of new gTLDs?
- ICANN Fails Consumers: The larger problem with new gTLDs;
- The weekly French new gTLD report by Nameshield;
- 8 more new gTLDs were delegated;
- For SALE: a list of 27 new gTLDs with potential for Round 2;
- New gTLD Reports:
- New gTLDs related to CITIES;
- New gTLDs related to PHOTOGRAPHY (more TLDs added);
- New gTLDs related to CATERING (more TLDs added);
- New - You can now buy .HOMES Premium domain names;
- Cool - A huge fan of Sasha Banks starts her Club website;
- More coming during the day.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.