- The new gTLD lever - The Oprah Winfrey Network to use a .BUZZ domain name for website;
- Report - New gTLDs related to COMPANIES (update);
- New gTLD Program Safeguards: 6 days left!
- Opinion - .AFRICA : the "arrogant and unaccountable ICANN";
- 30,000 applications for .SWISS domain names;
- Case figure - 6 Months to migrate website to a .BANK;
- Join the Live the Adventure Club :-)
- According to Verisign, also .COM Registry, all signs show that new gTLDs are not necessarily the best for SEO;
- Good read - New gTLD Report:
- The number of active .brands and those recently delegated;
- The highest ranking .brands in the Alexa Top 1M;
- The number of generic new gTLDs in the Alexa Top 1M;
- The new gTLDs that trigger suspicion in the Top 10;
- An alternative look at the Top 10 with our gTLD Utilization Indicator score;
- The performance of .brands in search.
- What's in a name on social? Be simple, be memorable;
- .SUCKS “gag order” dropped, approved;
- Just created: a .BRAND Observatory;
- The .HOTEL fight;
- Associations Offer Innovative Benefits To Consumers, Members Through New gTLD Program:
- .REALTOR and the National Association of Realtors;
- .AARP and AARP, Inc. (formerly the American Association of Retired Persons);
- .BANK and the Financial Services Roundtable;
- How Associations Can Use gTLDs – Now and in The Future.
- More coming by the end of the day: subscribe to receive all news by email.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
The new gTLD info for Tuesday, April 19th