These are the contents related to new gTLDs that we published a link to, in our latest gTLD.club Newsletters:
- The .FILM namespace is a viable new gTLD;
- Spotlight on the .CAM new gTLD;
- China approves more gTLDs;
- Interesting - How SHARP uses its ".sharp" domains;
- The .RADIO Launch timeline has been updated;
- Webinar on Geographic Names: 25 April 2017;
- The AFNIC Forum: 18 May 2017.
- A new domain was sold for $183,000;
- HOT - Innovation in new gTLDs;
- .VIP and geographic gTLDs update;
- Bloomberg Loses URS?
- .BASKETBALL domains are live;
- URS is fast and cheap, but…
- HOT - Les modèles des nTLDs: questionnement;
- From $111 .BET Premium to a $6,500 sale;
- Search Engine Optimisation for .BRAND domains;
- HOT - Experts agree, nTLDs are as good as any other TLDs for SEO rankings;
- Can (and Should) Failed New gTLDs Be Saved?
- Almost 10% Of New gTLD Registrations In Upcoming Delete Status;
- Brand TLD Market Brief – March 2017;
- Country Bias in new top level domains;
- HOT - Studying .BRAND New gTLDs;
- LOL - When is the next round?
- HOT - The Dot Brand Observatory: a "date" is not the only question anymore;
- Registry wins .AFRICA domain battle;
- Want a .MAKEUP domain?
- Your Guide to Brand Top-Level Domains;
- What Are Brand TLDs?
- Why Now?
- What does the program status look like today?
- Why Many Big Brands Are Making the Move
- Cost Benefit
- What are domain names worth?
- What does it cost to protect a brand?
- Donuts tries the dirt-cheap domain model;
- Rightside changes brand blocking service for new TLDs;
- New gTLD Public Comment Opportunities.
We look for one single sponsor to which we will offer exclusivity on all contents and publication platforms until - and during - the next round of the ICANN new gTLD program. For details please see this offer.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.