A lot is said about new gTLDs every day and "reading it all" can be challenging and time consuming. We take care of this for you - everyday - in our Newsletter. Subscribe, it's free.
What was said recently:
- New gTLDs: Holding ICANN Accountable;
- Farewell to new gTLDs;
- Combating Five Myths About new gTLDs;
- French - Les new gTLD ont-ils de la valeur?
- Question: Does Google index the new domain names as “keyword”?
- Job: Director, Registry Services;
- HOT - Notes for a new TLD round;
- Chinese to invade .AFRICA? CEO thinks so;
- Major SEO contest won with a new domain name;
- Companies losing $10 BILLION by ignoring new gTLDs;
- Two new gTLDs were just delegated:
- The .WALMART new gTLD;
- After long wait, .ECO domains roll out this month;
- Top 10 Own Over 10% Of All New gTLD’s;
- Lack of safeguarding checks leaves children vulnerable to online abuse (.KIDS);
- New gTLDs = Amateur Hour;
- Cool - "New gTLD" source of info in Japanese;
- .CLUB Delivers Huge Sales of over $500,000;
- French - Le .AFRICA est ouvert. Titulaires de marques, ne trainez pas!
- Should You Use a New Domain For Your Website?
- HOT (French) - Les extension Internet identitaires;
- IWF calls on more in the domain industry to do the right thing;
- .FFEDBACK fires salvo over PICDRP complaint;
- New gTLDs are scapegoated for child abuse material;
- Have you got the best domain name?
- Self Driving Car Company Launches on a .AUTO Domain;
- HOT - New gTLDs for Companies;
- Major Startup launched with Pocket.Watch;
- Coming Sunrise Periods:
- Making new internet domains work for everyone;
- How Local are They? (GEO TLDs like .LONDON in the UK, .BERLIN in Germany);
- .FUN enters general availability today.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.