In each ICANN meetings, working groups and the board gather to take decisions.
I found adopted board resolutions for some Top-Level Domains, they are dated 15 March 2018 so I guess that they are of interest:
- On the Community Priority Evaluation:
- Resolved (2018.03.15.09), the Board concludes that, as a result of the findings in the CPE Process Review Reports, no overhaul or change to the CPE process for this current round of the New gTLD Program is necessary.
- Resolved (2018.03.15.10), the Board declares that the CPE Process Review has been completed.
- On .PRESIANGULF new gTLD:
- Resolved (2018.03.15.13), the Board directs the President and CEO, or his designee(s), to take all steps necessary to reimburse the GCC in the amount of US$107,924.16 in furtherance of the IRP Panel's Costs Declaration upon demonstration by the GCC that these incurred costs have been paid.
- Resolved (2018.03.15.14), the Board directs the BAMC: to follow the steps required as if the GAC provided non-consensus advice to the Board pursuant to Module 3.1 (subparagraph II) of the Applicant Guidebook regarding .PERSIANGULF; to review and consider the relevant materials related to the .PERSIANGULF matter; and to provide a recommendation to the Board as to whether or not the application for .PERSIANGULF should proceed.
- On .HALAL and .ISLAM new gTLDs:
- Resolved (2018.03.15.15), the Board accepts that the Panel declared the following: AGIT is the prevailing party in the Asia Green IT System Bilgisayar San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. v. ICANN IRP; and ICANN shall reimburse AGIT the sum of US$93,918.83.
- Resolved (2018.03.15.17), the Board directs the BAMC to re-review the GAC non-consensus advice (as defined in Section 3.1 subparagraph II of the Applicant Guidebook) as well as the subsequent communications from or with objecting and supporting parties, in light of the Final Declaration, and provide a recommendation to the Board as to whether or not the applications for .HALAL and .ISLAM should proceed.
All adopted board resolutions are available here.