We've noticed that many new gTLD Registries have their own page to introduce their Premium domain names. "Premiums" are often use to launch a Registry and generate income fast, giving the advantage to Registrants with the intention to be first t register a short, memorable, generic domain name.
Also, we just added the ".juegos" new gTLD to the Sport report (means "games" in Spanish).
- Part 1 - A Serial (new gTLD) Entrepreneur’s Lessons Learned;
- Q&A - The .PHARMACY new gTLD;
- Must read - The Difference Between "Domain Names", "Business Entity Names" and "Trademarks";
- A mighty collectible toy studio uses .ROCKS domains for empowerment;
- Registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to SPORT;
- New gTLDs related to ALCOHOL;
- New gTLDs related to REAL ESTATE;
- Uniregistry is the new home for Minds + Machines customers;
- Who will acquire "directory.club"? At what price, and what for?
- Article - Domain Name Disputes in Russia;
- Complaint - Spammers and malware attackers have taken over the new DNS top-level domains;
- Joke of the day: someone registered the official name of "Le Tour De France" using a ".bike" domain name.
- More coming.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.